The MC-2 and MC-3 Caterpillar Haul-Off
Compliment Your Braiding System With The MC-Series Caterpillar Haul-Off
Whether it’s a wire or yarn braiding product, there’s less pressure with the MC-2 Caterpillar Haul-Off. It’s the ideal solution for flexible, rigid and mandrel-less operations. Pressure on the hose is distributed better than on competing systems because of the long track length – 812 mm (32 in). Built to the same high quality standards of design and manufacturing as the MR-15, the MC-Series Haul-Off features:
- Front mounting pads – available in a variety of materials to match your specifications – which can be removed from the chain while still on the machine for easy maintenance.
- Hose guides at each end.
- Timing belt dual or shaft drive for quiet, long life operation.
- PLC controlled frequency drive system.
- Tension scale allowing repeatable pressure settings.
- Permanently lubricated sealed gearboxes.
- Optional 7, 11 and 15KW motors (10, 15 & 20HP)
- Interlocked stop when doors are opened.